LiveinMexico
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK, I'll start

Go down

OK, I'll start Empty OK, I'll start

Post by Admin Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:45 am

M father died when I was 12 so things got tight for my mom, sister and I. I had to quit French High School at 17 as soon as I was legal to work. I got hired at Bethlehem Steel as a fitter welder helper and stayed there for 1 1/2 years. After that I did everything from selling cars to driving hot shot deliveries. I moved to Sour Lake where I got involved in the volunteer fire department. I then got a job with Mobil Oil in process operations. Mobil wanted their own medical team so they paid for us to go to EMT classes. I stayed at each level for 6 months then became a paramedic. I served as an industrial firefighter and the captain of the Emergency Medical Response Team at Mobil for 18 years. We were off 15 days a month so during that time I ran on an ambulance for Sour Lake and then Lumberton volunteer EMS. I also worked for Priority One out of Silsbee and taught emergency medicine at Lamar Orange. I retired and moved to Mexico where I met my wife. We built a home in Cordoba, Veracruz, Mexico.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bbfh.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum